It was suggested to me by a friend that I should post my training plan and then update more often on how I am doing and how the training went. Well the idea of posting a entire training plan for everything until Iceland was daunting so I have decided to post my training plan for up to the 10k walk race on Sept. 19th - here it goes...
Sept 2 - interval with Anita tonight at 6:30
Sept. 3 - 12 min NEWO 6:30am
Sept. 4 - 30min interval 6:30am
Sept. 5 - 9k walk 8:00am at the farm
Sept. 6 - Rest Day
Sept 7 - 30min interval after work at 6:00
Sept 8 - 18min NEWO 6:30am
Sept 9 - interval with Anita 6:30pm
Sept 10 - 18 min NEWO 6:30am
Sept 11 - 30min interval 6:30am
Sept 12 - 6-8k with Anita around the river
Sept 13 - Rest Day
Sept 14 - 30min interval 6:30am
Sept 15 - 18 min NEWO 6:30am
Sept 16 - easy walk with Anita 6:30pm
Sept 17 - 18 min NEWO
Sept 18 - Rest Day
SEPT 19th - 10k RACE DAY!!! GO ANITA AND JOCELYN!!!
So that's the plan folks! The goal after this race is the half marathon but I will post about that one later... just too much to think about it all right away. I look forward to posting again and letting you know how I am doing.
Thanks for the support,
jocelyn
This post totally inspires me to make a work-out plan. Good for you Jocelyn!
ReplyDelete